Please read all the instructions below to ensure we can identify your photos and produce the very best design for you.
Upload instructions (wetransfer.com)
- Choose your photos carefully – We make no judgement on the photos you choose so please only supply photos you want us to use.
- Mosaic designs only. If you have chosen to have a mosaic created from a photo please identify that photo by naming it ‘main’.
- Montage designs only. It is unlikely that all of your main photos will crop nicely (avoid group shots with people across the entire photo) so to avoid having people/features cropped out or repetition of photos we recommend that you include a few more photos (about 10% more).
- Photos can be supplied in either landscape or portrait BUT please make sure they are the right way up.
Using We Transfer Free
- Go to www.wetransfer.com and select We Transfer Free
- Send to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send from the same email address you used for your order
- If your photos need to be sent from a mobile you will need to download the WeTransfer app to send all your photos in bulk
What happens next? You will receive an email from WeTransfer telling you that your photos have been sent to us.
Having trouble? Upload your photos using Dropbox
If you still can’t upload your photos it might be because there is a slight interruption to your internet connection. In this case you will need to download ‘Dropbox’ from www.dropbox.com. You can then drag your folder into Dropbox and when it’s uploaded (you will see a small green circle with a tick on the file), simply right click>dropbox>share this folder and enter the email@example.com email address. We can then pick it up.
Posting on DVD, CD or memory stick
If you are posting your photos on DVD, CD or memory stick/card then please post to Adam Edwards, Evolution PA Studio, 5 Hamilton Place, 50 Old Woking Road, West Byfleet, KT14 6HS with your name, address and design choice.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org